Vessel Satellite Communication GW Sail!nk Gateway
It offers communication between a vessel and on shore, and push message service using satellite terminal.
It does not only offer connection, but also offers independent agent program so that push message service can be provided through the satellite if the agent program is installed in the existing solution.
Since M2M satellite terminal interface is provided, satellite communication can be used at low cost.
- 1) Satellite communication terminal (INMARSAT C,D,F,FB) compatible connection
- 2) RS232 interface connection with a M2M terminal for IOT
- 3) Wi-fi connection with mobile devices (AP antenna)
- 4) Wireless KC certified, water-resistance (IPx4) certified
- 5) OS (Windows or Linux), SSD 64GB, RAM 2GB
- 6) Power switch and LED on the front panel, power supply in rear, 3 types water-resistant Ethernet ports, AP antenna
Services using various satellite communication network
INMARSAT, VSAT, IRIDIUM, GLOBAL STAR
Mobile based satellite messaging service can be used anywhere
on and off shore through Wi-fi internet in various languages.
Vessel messaging system between crew members and their family
Crew members can use a satellite messaging service from
their personal smart phone to exchange text messages with
their family or friends during voyage.